Supergirl Star Hospitalized, Says He ‘Virtually Died’ After Consuming Chipotle!
One factor Supergirl can’t save you from Norovirus!
Jeremy Jordan, who performs Winn on the hit CW show, shared his first Instagram Story Thursday night to let fans know he was alive however very, very ill in the hospital.
And it was all as a result of he ate at Chipotle.
Video: Rats Fall From Ceiling At Chipotle!
Jordan shared video of his pallid face, IV drip, and hospital room, saying concerning the infamously illness-spreading quick food chain:
“I know I’ve advocated for them up to now, however they’re terrible. I, as you may see, am within the hospital and I have fluids in my arm as a result of the food did not agree with me and that i virtually died.”
Jordan is scheduled to carry out a “salute the flash t-shirt melbourne timetable to Broadway” live performance on the Houston Symphony on Friday night time; he goes on to tell followers he hopes he can still make it.
Get effectively quickly, Jeremy!
Chipotle has launched an official response to the story, telling Folks:
“We are sorry to hear that Jeremy is sick and have attempted to get in touch with him straight regarding the place and when he ate so we are able to look into this. We take all claims critically, but right now we won’t verify any hyperlink to Chipotle.
For those who have just about any concerns about exactly where in addition to the way to work with Riddler, you’ll be able to call us from the flash t-shirt melbourne timetable the page.