superman rainbow shirt jp, designer shirts men

Shop the new designer fashion collection online.superman rainbow shirt jp Super Hero Shirts compression Shirts,superman rainbow shirt jp Don’t miss the chance to buy the cheapest!,

Take pleasure in The beauty of Nature

HubPagesยป
Arts and Designยป
Pictures
Get pleasure from the beauty of Nature
Up to date on September 10, 2012 Dexter Yarbrough moreContact Creator Admiration
By Dexter Yarbrough. I remember a scene from the movie The Colour Purple, the place Celie and Shug Avery are strolling via a lovely discipline of purple flowers. The scene I am speaking of will be seen in the video to the correct. It is brief so please take a second to watch it. That scene has stuck with me for many, many years.

Many of us lead very busy lives. Nonetheless, how typically can we take time to cease and scent a rose How typically can we admire the changing colors in the timber How typically will we sit beside a lake with friends or beloved ones How usually do we admire the magnificence on this world

Fall Colours – A reflection
I’ve been touring these days for work and taking photographs as I normally do. After driving and flying hundreds of miles, I decided to take a number of days to look at the magnificence that surrounds me. Not in a passing form of way, but really to take on this stunning earth that we inhabit. If you have not completed this lately, it is best to.

I do know that a lot of you who read this are aware that there’s a variety of negativity on this world. Much of it was created by man. While man has created many great things, nothing is larger than the fantastic thing about nature that we see on a regular basis – and generally ignore.

A Waterfall
I took a walk in an urban area a couple of weeks ago. There was a modest home with a couple of flowers in the yard. The home was nothing special, but the flowers made that which was easy way more lovely.

I have usually wondered if The Creator appears to be like at us individually and ponders why we stay extra focused on ourselves and our problems slightly than admire the beauty He offered. How typically does taking the main focus off of ourselves and onto a flowing waterfall surrounded by heavenly timber flip our dangerous days into special ones

Path of Colors
Many individuals go for nature walks along a path. Some do it for exercise; others do it to get away from no matter troubles them in the intervening time. How often will we take time to really feel completely different textures of the leaves and plants

Nature displays its magnificence and glory to us. It shows its harmony and perfection to us. And it shows its data and knowledge to us. But do we pay attention Do you

It’s up to each of us to explore, develop, take to coronary heart and benefit from the treasure in which we all share. A few of us are led to take pleasure in its glory and splendor. Are we following the path wherein we’re being led

Sitting by the Lake
Life passes us by in a short time. One second you are in highschool stressing over what clothes to wear to impress that lady or man you like. The next moment (twenty years later) the stress has turned to making mortgage and car payments.

All the whereas, we yearn for the times of retirement when we will commune with nature. Usually, we come to seek out that bodily ailments prohibit us from now doing so. Tomorrow isn’t promised to any of us. Watching the ducks and geese play or marveling at the uniqueness of the rock outcroppings standing alone within the lake can cure a day of the blues. Are you taking discover

Range
There is a message in the world that many people do not get – however we would if we simply look round. Isn’t it wonderful how the timber and plants stay among one another in harmony Every has something to carry to natures’ table when it comes to peak, colour, contribution to the atmosphere, smell and texture. All in beautiful harmony, serenity and perfection. People may take a lesson from the living plant life.

Plants and trees give praise to a Creator that sustains, preserves and supervises their daily needs. The birds fear for nothing they usually play and are fed everyday. The beauty of nature.

No Fear Right here
Caution is pure, but worry is not. This buck didn’t run away from me when i came within 10 ft of it. In reality, it posed (and ate foliage) whereas I took 24 footage. Moreover, it sat down superman rainbow shirt jp and rested proper in entrance of me.

We often let our fears take control of our lives. Worry of failure, love, one another, taking the subsequent step. I believe that many animals can sense once we (people) aren’t feeling nicely, sad or indignant. They also know when a threat is present. And when there is no menace present. It’s a balancing act. The buck was at peace and so was I. A lesson for the world.

Taking Time to Fish
Expertise shouldn’t be always a good factor. Our youngsters are becoming unhealthy because they’re enjoying video games on Xbox as an alternative of getting train. Do you remember playing “Hide and Go Seek ” What about stickball “It “

Remember when we use to talk to each other as an alternative of texting – from the same room There is nothing like mother and father and grandparents educating technologically savvy children the way to hook a fishing pole whereas telling stories from the “olden” days.

When was the final time you packed a lunch and had a picnic in the park By the lake Life is just too short.

Take pleasure in the fantastic thing about Nature
A father taking his little one for her first walk in lake water. An expectant mom admiring the scenery. Folks fishing and laughing. Ducks playing. A lot beauty surrounds us. But will we discover

With so much dangerous information, it makes you surprise if there may be any good left on the earth. Typically we get lost and forget. In case you have forgotten, I suggest you take a day or two away to search out the great thing about nature.

So many people undergo this short life and fail to admire the coloration purple – and red, yellow, inexperienced and blue in the beauty of nature. Do not let this occur to you. Do not walk via a grove and never notice the beauty and uniqueness of nature.

The world will be a stupendous place. Don’t assume so Take a number of days to touch, see and odor the fantastic thing about nature. You won’t ever stroll through a field once more and not notice. Enjoy the beauty of nature.

Thanks for studying my hub and for viewing my images. All Rights Reserved.
Dexter Yarbrough on Hubpages
By Dexter Yarbrough. When i first got here to Hubpages, I did not know what to anticipate. Inside hours of signing up, I had fan mail welcoming me and some followers.

My Wonderful Journey Through the Rocky Mountains – Part 1
By Dexter Yarbrough. Oh, sure. I have been to the Rocky Mountains for brief day journeys.

My Superb Journey By the Rocky Mountains – Half 2
By Dexter Yarbrough. The good factor about Roosevelt Nationwide Forest in the southern Rockies is that if you happen to plan an honest route, you’re sure to run into a camping area with toilets.

My Amazing Trip By the Rocky Mountains – Part 3
By Dexter Yarbrough. At the end of Half 2, you could recall, I had laid down amongst all the nighttime nature noises to get some a lot needed rest.

My Superb Journey By the Rocky Mountains – Conclusion
By Dexter Yarbrough. My amazing journey by means of the Rockies came to a very emotional conclusion that I was not anticipating. What an expertise!
Associated
Nature top:75px” class=”thumbphoto”>Nature peak:75px” class=”thumbphoto”>Lyrical PoetryNature – The Enchanting Beauty
by vasantha T k50

Unbiased NondenominationalA New Yr’s Promise: Discover Renewal in Moments of Beauty
by Karen A Szklany6

In style
Nature peak:75px” class=”thumbphoto”>Nature top:75px” class=”thumbphoto”>Nature ” id=”comText_16058766″ name=”comText_16058766″ rows=”6″>zero of 8192 characters usedPost CommentNo HTML is allowed in feedback, but URLs can be hyperlinked. Comments aren’t for selling your articles or different sites.

sendingvasantha T ok 2 years ago from Bangalore
Lovely footage. I do remember this scene of purple flowers. The Photographs are captivating and the captions are apt to the images. I wish I used to be there in all of the amazing places that you’ve got captured. Voted Up! Stunning.

AuthorDexter Yarbrough four years in the past from United States
Thank you! Sorry it took so lengthy to reply.

skye2day four years in the past from Rocky Mountains
Dexter Stunning!!! Thanks for a heartfelt learn. God Bless you bro. With Love, Skye.

Thank you, Mary615! Have an exquisite day! I am glad you loved it!
Mary Hyatt 5 years ago from Florida

What a ravishing Hub! Your photos are excellent, too.
I actually enjoyed studying this uplifting Hub.

Voted it UP, etc. and will share.
Hi Peggy and thanks for coming by again!

Thanks, Dahoglund! All of us simply should push again from the computers someday and take pleasure in nature.
Peggy Woods 5 years in the past from Houston, Texas

Got here again to learn this once more and enjoyed it as a lot as the first time. This is such an necessary message. Plan to share it this time!

Don A. Hoglund 5 years ago from Wisconsin Rapids
Great nature pix. I especially like the one of the deer. You might be right about nature which I have uncared for in my life. shared

Thank you a lot, Vibesites! Your comments are so very a lot appreciated!
vibesites 5 years in the past from United States

I love all your photos! They’re breathtaking, lovely, mesmerizing, colorful — and so they actually do justice to the wonders and wonder of nature. They should be preserved for the appreciation by future generations to come back. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Irc7815! Your great comments have inspired me to do get again to writing extra! Thank you so very, very much!!

Hi Audrey! Your fantastic comments have surely made my day! And i thanks a lot!
Thanks, Jools99! Fall is really an exquisite time of the yr. And yes, we take so many lovely, pure things as a right. I really admire you taking the time to remark, share and vote up!

Linda Crist 5 years ago from Central Virginia
I don’t know what I loved most, the message or the images. Each had been superior and voted up as such. What a magnificent hub. I too love nature and significantly love to share it with associates. It’s my solace in a world gone mad. Thanks so, a lot for this beautiful hub. It was the spotlight of my day in the present day.

Audrey Howitt 5 years in the past from California
To pause and replicate is a gift we give to ourselves–Lovely moment reflected here, each in your prose and in your gorgeous pictures—

Jools99 5 years ago from North-East UK
Dexter, great article and amazing pictures – the second photo took me by surprise as a result of it appears so much like a painting, simply amazing. The fall colours are so vivid and beautiful and I assumed your remark about taking the time after travelling hundreds of miles, to simply have a look at all of it was very pertinent – we take this stuff as a right an excessive amount of. Shared, voted up and so on, just lovely.

Hi Vox vocis! Thank you so very a lot! I actually appreciate your go to and type words!
Jasmine 5 years ago

I really loved this photo gallery. Wonderful colors! Billybuc really helpful your hubs so I came to have a look. I love landscapes myself and get pleasure from long walks in the nature.

Thanks, Daisy! Your kindness is really fantastic!
Hi Billybuc! Thank you! Yes, it is nice to get away from the pc and get pleasure from life! Blessings!

Hi Suzie! Thank you so much! We just have to take the time to enjoy nature!
Suzanne Ridgeway 5 years ago from Dublin, Ireland

Hi Dexter,
What a gorgeous collection of photographs accompanied by equally lovely prose. I really loved studying your knowledge and observations that are so true! Congrats on an superman rainbow shirt jp excellent article, thanks for sharing and Voted up++++ and sharing for positive! ๐Ÿ™‚

My fingers cramped up scrolling to the bottom of the comments! ๐Ÿ™‚ Lovely message and photos my pal. Nature is right here for all of us to enjoy, and I’m heading out right now to do just that. Have a terrific weekend my buddy.

Dex,
I had to come back back and look at your terrific pictures once more. Wow!

Hello Eiddwen! Thank you and naturally you can. I’m so completely happy you might be again!
Eddy Jones 5 years ago from Wales.

An exquisite hub Dexter ;just what we’d like for our Fb page ‘Eddy and Annie Inspire’.Would you mind if I added the hyperlink

It’s entirley as much as you.
It is so nice to be again on right here and being able to follow your great hubs as soon as more.

Take pleasure in your day.
Eddy.

Hello Techygran! Thanks a lot to your “superior” comments. It was actually fantastic to participate with you during the video chat.

I am wanting ahead to reading your work and studying much! Once more, I really respect your actually type phrases!

Cynthia 5 years ago from Vancouver Island, Canada
Dexter, I used to be really simply doing my due diligence after being with you in tonight’s forum, however I need to say, I am humbled… and delighted! What a present, what talent– and i agree that your pictures appear like something by Monet or perhaps one of many Group of 7… in any case, breathtaking! Your text is also effectively written and inspiring– altogether a good case of the “excellence” we spoke of tonight. You’ve raised the bar. I am looking ahead to reading/viewing extra of your pieces, and I am trying ahead to studying about photography from you in some of your future hubs! I often reserve “awesome” as a descriptor for the Divine, but I am extending it to you and this hub tonight! (and pinning, for what it is price). Thanks!

Hi Molometer! It’s at all times a pleasure while you stop by. Thanks to your variety remarks. I actually recognize it!

molometer 5 years ago from United Kingdom
Properly written extremely creative and clearly defined. By no means thought a lot about it but this makes a lot sense. The images are beautiful.

Thanks Dex.
Voted up, fascinating, useful and stunning photos.

Hello Docmo! I’m humbled by your stunning feedback! Thank you so very, very a lot! I am thrilled that you just loved the interview and this hub!

Hello Happyboomernurse! Thanks a lot for coming again once more and trying out the interview. I actually respect your sort phrases!

Mohan Kumar 5 years in the past from UK
Dexter, the magnificence of those pictures is matched and superseded by the magnificence in your phrases. There is a lot to replicate and ponder in your smart, heartening words. In the straightforward truths you speak, you’re taking my breath away. This is an unconditionally superior creation. I am glad I discovered your hub. I’m delighted to learn your interview by Mar. Awesome!

Gail Sobotkin 5 years in the past from South Carolina
Came again after studying Mar’s interview with you and learning this hub is your private favorite.

The beautiful images were effectively price a second view and are as breathtaking as the first time I saw them.

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!
Cate 5 years ago from Chandler, AZ

Implausible pictures! Thank you for sharing it this way! Simply gorgeous!
Thanks, Cherrycrime! I appreciate your kindness!

January Moon 5 years in the past from NY, Now Dwelling in Atlanta Ga
I like fall colors, Orange, green and crimson are my alltime favorite, love the video of the coloration purple seen, nice hub ๐Ÿ™‚ voted up for relaxation.

Thanks, Rolly! I recognize your variety words!
Rolly A Chabot 5 years in the past from Alberta Canada

Very properly completed… lovely work…
Greatest from Canada

Hello Sgbrown! What an incredible day it’s! Thank you a lot for visiting and commenting. I really appreciate it! And thanks for the votes!

Sheila Brown 5 years in the past from Southern Oklahoma
What an exquisite hub! You photos are superior and your phrases are wise. We should always all take the time to appreciate the magnificence that God has given us. Voted up, and stunning! Have a wonderful day! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Shannon! Thank you! possibly it’s time to go on one other vacation Hint, hint!!
Shannon Paigah 5 years in the past from Irvine, CA

Good hub! The lake image jogs my memory of my childhood and household vacations. ~ It’s been too long, hmmm…

Thanks, Vinaya!
Hi Ivona! Thanks so much to your sort feedback. I exploit Photomatix. It is an HDR program that basically brings out the tone and color. Thanks again!

Vinaya Ghimire 5 years ago from Nepal
Mesmerizing photographs!

Ivona Poyntz 5 years in the past from UK
Completely beautiful images. Is it Okay to ask what software you are utilizing (i am beginning a photography class soon as a interest)

Hi Deborah! Thank you for taking the time to enjoy!
Deborah Neyens 5 years ago from Iowa

What gorgeous photography! Thanks for sharing your lovely photographs with us.
Hello Audra! It was wonderful how that buck interacted with me. No menace, no nervousness. Most likely the way nature supposed it to be. But, sure, a lesson could be realized – I am studying it everyday! Thanks!!!!

Hi Laleda! Thanks so much I am glad you loved it and voted up!
Thanks, Daisy, for studying and sharing it. I really respect your kindness!

iamaudraleigh 5 years in the past
I am glad you took the time to “look on the beauty that surrounds me”/ My favourite caption was about “No Fear Here”. I need to take a lesson from the buck.

Simply stunning!
ladeda 5 years in the past

Wow! Such lovely pictures and a beautifully written Hub! Voted up!
I came again for another take a look at your photographs. This is such an exquisite Hub. Thanks for publishing it.

Hi Sarah! I am glad you liked it!
SARAH 5 years ago

ITS SO Improbable!!
Thank you, Cikgunaza!

cikgunaza 5 years ago from Malaysia
nice photograph art with an explanation.

Hello Thelyricwriter! I always recognize your sort remarks. Thanks so very a lot!
Richard Ricky Hale 5 years in the past from West Virginia

Another great article Dex. That is such a properly written article with nice points. Lovely pics Dex, as all the time. One other class “A” article my pal.

Will do! Thank you so much for the heat welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚
Hello Brittany! Thanks a lot for studying and I am so pleased you loved it. Just remember to take outing and get pleasure from the fantastic thing about life. It actually is particular. Welcome to Hubpages!

Brittany Morrison 5 years in the past from Russellville, AR
Wow, you sure know how you can touch a coronary heart. ๐Ÿ™‚ That is purely inspirational and lovely. I enjoyed the video and the images for one factor. You are proper! When do we really just take a day or two to loosen up and scent the roses Like with me, I used to worry about my well being, and the stresses of which life generally brings us. We shouldn’t let some earthquake or wave for that matter, wreck one thing so beautiful for us. I feel all of us deserve a day or so to take pleasure in the great thing about nature, that God created. Thanks a lot for a very properly thought out and inventive hub. Cant wait to read extra.

Hello Derdriu! I am so glad you took the time to learn my hub. Thank you for the sort and considerate comments!

Thanks, Crookedcreekphoto! Your type phrases imply so much to me!
Derdriu 5 years ago

Dexter Yarbrough, What an inviting, lush, persuasive journey you provide by means of “pretty footage” and considerate textual content! All your images coordinate harmoniously with your words. My favorite is the text earlier than and after the photo which epitomizes the union of the opposites which does not should be reverse: the naturalistic fence within the foreground merging with the vegetation of the rocky background.

Thank you for sharing, voted up + all,
Derdriu

crookedcreekphoto 5 years ago from Ohio, USA
Beautiful pictures along with lovely phrases. I could not agree with you extra. Folks need to slowdown and use all of their senses to be part of our world.

Hello Cbpoet! Thank you for visiting and leaving an exquisite remark. I so appreciate your generosity in phrases!

cbpoet 5 years ago from Las Vegas, Nevada
Really inspiring images. Thank you for providing me with a visible walk by your digital camera lens. Your subject and use of coloration superman rainbow shirt jp is superb.

Hi One2recognize2! Thanks for your very sort and thoughtful remark! Your generosity is vastly appreciated!

one2recognize2 5 years ago from New York
Truly beautiful and awesome pics Dex. Actually admire all the beauties of nature and you’ve got captured it so nicely. Good hub, voted up in fact. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much Polly! I appreciate it!
Yeah I actually ought to be taught to do that and I’ve thousands, perhaps I will pull out just a few. Received a brand new digital camera 15x I have not even tried out but. If you do not make a fortune along with your people images you need to, everybody desires to look higher and you certain try this, I showed that off to some others.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Polly

Hi Pollyannalana! Thanks for the great comments! I’m not really involved about stolen pictures. I strive to maintain a watermark picture on them.

I’ve met some wonderful individuals taking photographs – individuals that really do care about nature.
Thanks, once more!

So beautiful. I love images but I’m so selfish with it, afraid will probably be stolen. Does that not concern you Once i came to hubpages footage I took I noticed on different hubs changed up considerably and since then I solely put an element of 1 so I’m the only one which has the remainder of it. lol

I so wish to get it on the market although. We meet one of the best folks taking pictures as a result of bad individuals don’t care about nature, don’t you agree

Great hub and improbable pictures!
Hello Carolinemd21! Thank you so very a lot. It makes me glad to know you loved it!

Caroline Marie 5 years in the past
Hello Dexter nice article and people images you took are gorgeous! I also have all the time liked that scene from The Coloration Purple. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hiya Pstraubie! I am so honored to have you go to and touch upon my hub. Thanks so much for your own lovely reflections of nature as a baby together with your mother. Thanks for sharing!

Patricia Scott 5 years ago from sunny Florida
thanks a lot for taking the time to share the ways we are able to enjoy nature’s bounty. i’m so blessed as i grew up the little one of a mother who felt, partly, her mission in life was to beautify the planet. she beloved all of nature and was wanting to beautify our property with it. after we sat at our breakfast nook, a sea of flowers, each type, dimension, and texture greeted us….the identical was true as we sat at our dining room table. and she was keen to assist me be taught of the wild natural issues that abound on our planet as well. she would take me on mini-subject trips to discover the plants that grew alongside the shoreline. studying this has taken me again to that place….i’ve her affinity for rising things and feel so near the land as if it might course through me..as i plant and until the soil..great hub….

Daniel! I’m all the time humbled by your kindness. Thanks so very much!
DanielNeff 5 years ago from Asheville, NC

As all the time, lovely and enriching. Your photographs are exquisite and your phrases are inspirational.
Hi Medina! Thank you! Nature and its magnificence is simply wonderful. I appreciate your good comments!

medina143 5 years in the past
Beautiful images! I like the great thing about nature yet it usually goes unnoticed and unappreciated. Good work!

Hello 4seazons! Thanks a lot for studying and that i recognize your type comments. Please, proceed to comply with your coronary heart, as acknowledged. It can deliver a great deal of peace.

Blessings be unto you!!
Barbara 5 years in the past from Queens

I had to scroll down some time earlier than I received to this comment box. I can see why you will have so many fans. This Hub is the place my coronary heart has been drawn to of late. Nature, brooks, streams, flowers, fields. What a blessing to take a trip simply inside right here! It is like taking a trip. Distinctive, gifted by God. Keep writing. Glad I found your Hub by 2besure!

AuthorDexter Yarbrough 5 years in the past from United States
Hi Daisy! It’s a pleasure to be a follower of yours! Thank you a lot in your sort phrases. It actually warms my heart to know you enjoyed my hub! Thanks, once more!

Daisy Mariposa 5 years ago from Orange County (Southern California)
Dexter,

Gorgeous pictures accompanied by beautiful words… my eyes have been immediately drawn to your photographs, and then I learn the phrases. Wow! What a expertise!

Hello Daniel. Thanks. I actually appreciate your feedback. Welcome to HP!
Hi 2besure! Sure, taking time to get pleasure from nature enhances our own lives. I felt the same approach you did – me growing up in Chicago.

DanielNeff 6 years in the past from Asheville, NC
Completely stunning pictures.

Pamela Lipscomb 6 years in the past from Charlotte, North Carolina
You are proper Dexter, we need to take time to admire the magnificence that’s throughout us in nature. As a kid rising up in New York, I always wished to be in the nation.

Nicely mentioned, Journey-O-Grapher! Thanks for an distinctive comment!
travel-O-grapher 6 years ago from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Nice article.. we should always take time out from our mechanical monotonous life and get out there each infrequently.. as a result of at the top of the day, we wont remember what corner office we sat at or what video video games we’ve got performed! rather, we’ll remember the occasions spent with our beloved ones and what we’ve loved with them!

AuthorDexter Yarbrough 6 years in the past from United States
Thank you, Mr. Levine!

BERNARD LEVINE 6 years in the past from RUIMSIG, SOUTH AFRICA
The fantastic thing about GODโ€™S LOVE By BERNARD LEVINE

God is wonderful
He chooses every child’s DNA and blood sort

He puts each star in place to float in the sky
He creates every fingerprint with a uncommon design

He makes an egg to burst open with life.
God is great

He selects all the love-songs for each hen to sing
He makes broken bones mend

He provides every flower its particular perfume
He cares for seeds and they flip to fruit.

God is awesome
He tells the seasons when to change

He offers us air so we will breathe
He feeds multitudes of residing organisms on our planet

He waters fields of inexperienced carpets with morning dew.
Each leaf is a marvel of God’s genius

Every baby is crammed with God’s love
There is nothing in this world more precious

than the attractive kindness of God. Thanks a lot. I hope you get to come back again to the States. I would love to visit your country!

Nadia Sam 6 years in the past from Indonesia
Lovely footage, Dex. Nice shoot. I miss America.

I cannot see such lovely fall in my tropical country.

See a hundred of 119 remaining feedback